While website design takes care of site visuals, the unknown potency of any web activity is web hosting. Hosting provides your website with an online space so everyone can see it.
The benefits of hosting are real: Reliable site performance, strong security, and trusted technical support to keep your site online all the time. With this guide on hosting, you will have a deep look at how all this works and what to look for when choosing a hosting provider.
Do you want to see professional service? We’ve compiled a list of the top 6 hosters to help you achieve the most powerful online presence.
The 6 Best Web Hosting Services of 2022
- Hostinger: Cheapest web hosting
- SiteGround: Best for uptime reliability
- Bluehost: Best host for beginners
- InMotion Hosting: Best for VPS and dedicated hosting
- HostGator: Best for shared web hosting
The best hosting services offer varying amounts of monthly data transfers, storage, e-mail, and other functionality. Even how you pay (monthly payments versus annual payments) may be radically different, too, so taking the time to track exactly what your business needs to succeed online is essential. Many of these companies also offer reseller hosting services, which let you go into business for yourself, offering hosting to your own customers without requiring you to spin up your own servers.
Best Web Hosting Deals This Week
- HostGator $2.64 Per Month + Free Domain Registration
- Domain.com $3.75 Per Month for Basic Plan
- Namecheap $ 1.48 / Per Month for Shared Hosting
- GoDaddy $5.99 Per Month for Economy Plan
- BlueHost $2.75 Per Month for Shared Hosting
Our top 3 choices for the best WordPress hosting companies are:
- Bluehost – Best overall WordPress hosting.
- SiteGround – Best WordPress support in the industry.
- DreamHost – Best WordPress hosting for small businesses.